With demand for on- and off-grid solar+storage deployments increasing, it’s essential to understand the various battery chemistries available and how chemistry matters when it comes to safety, reliability, performance, and choosing the right battery for every application.
Join us for a discussion at the All Energy exhibitiion & conference on Wednesday, 3rd October at 10.00am.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance. Pre-registration ends 26/09/2018.
- SimpliPhi’s development of a 120V product option
- How best to integrate SimpliPhi’s High Voltage battery with Selectronic inverters
- Important form factor and lithium ion chemistry considerations when designing your energy storage system
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) – from efficiency to levelized cost of energy (LCOE) to warrantied cycle life
- Best practices for integrating energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers
- Real world deployment case studies