The new Conext Gateway firmware release Version 1.07 is now available
Summary of features
- Support for Schneider Modbus BMS protocol
- Support for AS.4777-2015 Australia/New Zealand Grid Code
- Moved Grid Disconnect/Reconnect settings into grid codes UI section
- System Event Reporting
- System Health Status
- System-Level Regional Grid Code selection
- Maps IEEE2030 Enter Service Default DER controls to XW Pro
- Allow firmware upgrade of Xanbus devices in bootloader mode.
Summary of fixes provided:
- Improved cloud remote configuration interface
- Fix missing MPPT device instance configuration
- Fix WattNode power meter configuration registers
- Reduced chart data loss due to unscheduled power loss
- The button hardware for custom operation is not user-configurable.
- Analog and Digital I/O is not supported
- ConextTM Gateway does not have a web server trusted root certificate.
- PDF Generation does not work correctly in Internet Explorer
For more information about the firmware click here https://solar.schneider-electric.com/product/conext-gateway/