New deal makes DPA Solar the ‘go to’ distributor for all your hybrid and off-grid needs.
DPA Solar have been announced as the Victorian/Tasmania distributor for Outback Australia.
This is another strategic step for DPA to ensure we can provide the best support and product range to our hybrid and off-grid customers.
The Outback products are now added to our range of Schneider, Victron, Selectronics and Xantrex charger and inverters, SimpliPhi batteries and our ground mounted racking.
If you’re not up to speed with Outback Power here are some quick facts you should know:
- Outback is an American company, founded in 2001 with head office is in Washington DC.
- OutBack is a global designer and manufacturer of cutting edge power conversion solutions that provide reliable electric power for the renewable energy, backup power, marine and mobile markets.
- OutBack’s parent company, multi-award winning Alpha Technologies, has 42 years of expertise in critical power solutions for some of the world’s largest telecommunications, broadband, industrial and transportation systems.
Products are categorised in three areas with some examples below.
Make The Power
- Charge Controllers FM40, FM60, FM80
- Inverter Chargers VFXR 3000W 24/48v
- Integrated, prewired systems VFXR 3000W 24/48v
- Mobile & Marine Marine spec and sealed units.
Store The Energy
- Energy Cell OPzV 450/750/2000/3000
Manage The System
- MATE3 For system programming and control
- AXS Port For remote control and monitoring
- FLEXnet DC For monitoring DC systems
- OPTICS RE Monitoring software
- HUB Hub 4 and Hub 10 coms connector boxes
Outback has a series of support videos and information which can be found here.
For enquiries about the Outback Power range please enquire here or call +61 (3) 9696 1119.