In June 2017, it was announced that DPA Solar is the Victorian/Tasmania distributor for Outback Australia.
In the last 12 months DPA have supplied Outback equipment to a growing market of new and existing customers for recreational vehicles, off-grid homes and hybrid applications.
Free Training Day – 30th May 2018
Spaces are limited so contact us by email to book into our training day at our DPA offices where we will cover a number of topics including:
- Hands on training with an all in one FXR, fully wired inverter, MATE3 and FlexNET DC
- Explanation of each Outback system device
- How to update and program the system with the MATE3
- How to program an Outback Charge Controller
- How to set up and use OPTICS RE for detailed remote monitoring
- General product information about the range.
Bookings will close as soon as all places are reserved – final date to book 11th May.
You can view Outback Power videos & webinars here.
If you’re not up to speed with Outback Power here are some quick facts you should know:
- Outback is an American company, founded in 2001 with head office is in Washington DC.
- OutBack is a global designer and manufacturer of cutting edge power conversion solutions that provide reliable electric power for the renewable energy, backup power, marine and mobile markets.
- OutBack’s parent company, multi-award winning Alpha Technologies, has 42 years of expertise in critical power solutions for some of the world’s largest telecommunications, broadband, industrial and transportation systems.
Products are categorised in three areas with some examples below: