POWERPLUS ENERGY LIVE AT DPA – Wednesday 31st July
Meet the PPE staff, see batteries being installed, and find out how to set up a PowerPlus battery system. Details below.
DPA/PowerPlus Product Information Session
Location: Starward Whiskey Distillery – 50 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne
Time: 10am-3pm, coffee/tea & lunch provided
Date: Wednesday 31st July 2019
RSVP: Space is limited, register by email to email@example.com
………………………… Limited to 2 people max per company.
10:00am – Welcome, Introductions
Session 1 – Overview & PowerPlus Product Range
- Live demo of an 8 Rack PPE being unboxed & assembled – How good is this?
- Overview of things to consider with Small/Med/Large systems and cabinets.
- Small systems up to 3 PPE 3.3 Batteries, < 3kVa inverters and inverter/chargers.
- Medium systems 4-8 PPE 3.3 Batteries, 3kVA-5kVa inverter/chargers.
- Large system 10+ PPE 3.3 Batteries, > 6kVa and multiphase.
- Update on the Eco range 120V battery launch.
12:00pm – Lunch – Reps from Victron, Schneider, Outback, Selectronic are invited to answer questions.
Session 2 – Settings, Cables, Shunts
- Integration guides link.
- Settings, Abs/Float, charge current, issues to watch.
- PPE – Alarm cables, terminators.
- Lynx Shunt – How to install.
2:30-3pm – Finish & Final questions