Click header to open/close each section.
Free Training Day: Wednesday 30th May
Spaces are limited so contact us by email to book into our training day at our DPA offices where we will cover a number of topics including:
- Hands on training with an all in one FXR, fully wired inverter, MATE3 and FlexNET DC
- Explanation of each Outback system device
- How to update and program the system with the MATE3
- How to program an Outback Charge Controller
- How to set up and use OPTICS RE for detailed remote monitoring
- General product information about the range.
Bookings will close as soon as all places are reserved – final date to book 11th May.
Please join SimpliPhi and DPA Solar for a sales and technical training webinar on SimpliPhi Lithium Ferro Phosphate batteries.
Lithium-Ion Battery Innovation: Introducing the SimpliPhi PHI 3.5 kWh Batteries
Where: Online – link will be provided, please register below
Energy storage is a trending topic in the solar industry, with many applications for both grid-tie and off-grid solar installations. SimpliPhi offers non-toxic, non-hazardous Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) chemistry combined with proprietary architecture, circuitry, methods of assembly and a Battery Management System (BMS) that delivers the highest efficiency charge & discharge rates without heat build-up or cumbersome thermal monitoring.
Webinar topics include:
- Different types of Lithium batteries
- Benefits of Lithium batteries
- Features – connect multiple batteries in parallel, built-in BMS and breaker, warranty
- Integration with popular Power Electronics
- Review local case studies