SimpliPhi Power’s PHI 3.8-M Battery
SimpliPhi Power’s PHI 3.8-M Battery utilizes the safest Lithium Ion chemistry available, Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP). No cobalt or explosive hazards that put customers at risk. By eliminating cobalt, the risk of thermal runaway, fire propagation, operating temperature constraints, and toxic coolants are reduced.
When combined with our integrated high-performance Battery Management System (BMS), accessible 80A DC breaker On/Off switch and overcurrent protection (OCPD), the PHI 3.8-M Battery delivers safe, highly efficient and cost-effective service over the life of both residential and commercial installations, on or off-grid.
Compatible with all industry-standard inverter charge controllers, the PHI 3.8-M Battery supports balance-of-system equipment and optimizes any power generation source: solar, wind, grid & generator with scalable, on-demand energy storage solutions for critical back-up and daily savings on electricity bills.
- PHI 3.8kWh, 24 Volts DC
- Max. discharge current: 80 Amps for 10 minutes
- Max. Continuous discharge current: 75 Amps
- Depth of discharge: up to 100%
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch – increases safety and simplifies installations
- 24V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS) do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available; no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling, negligible parasitic drain & long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Meets transport safety weight requirements: Less than 35 kg including packaging
- UN 3481, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components – UL Certified
- Designed and built in California, USA
10 year warranty: SimpliPhi has improved its warranty registration by making it available on their website. Please use the following link here to register your batteries. If you do not register, the warranty will not be valid.